Liz Truss beats Sunak! Now Indian sage played ‘masterstroke’ with ‘tax’

what the survey says

Rishi has vowed to reduce the basic rate of tax for the people of Britain to 20 percent by the year 2029. Amidst all this, the chances of Foreign Secretary Liz Truss to become Britain’s prime minister have increased by 90 percent, according to a recent survey by betting exchange firm Markets. If this continues, then Rishi Sunak’s dream of becoming PM will remain incomplete and Liz Truss will become the successor of Boris Johnson by leading the race.

Who will become PM?

The Smarkets survey shows that after Boris Johnson, Liz Truss has a 90.91 percent chance of becoming the next permanent member of the Conservative Party, while Rishi Sunak has a 9.09 percent chance of becoming the next PM of Britain. has decreased. To become PM in Britain, the contenders have to go through a competition of 12 nationwide events.

Rishi played a big bet

Let us tell you that Rishi Sunak, who is trailing in the race for the post of Prime Minister of Britain, has made a big bet. In the midst of the race for the post of PM, he has promised a 20 percent cut in income tax in 7 years. Let us tell you that earlier Rishi Sunak had stuck to his point of not deducting personal tax. He had recently reiterated his point of not cutting personal taxes, saying that he would like to avoid adopting a policy like cutting tax immediately.

who will be the first choice

Both contenders will go through 12 nationwide events, with the first being held in Leeds, northern England, as members elect a new leader. Truss leads a survey of Tory members after vowing immediate tax cuts as Britain is currently in the grip of inflation.

Truce’s promise of tax cut

At present, due to the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine, inflation is at its peak all over the world. Britain is also in its grip. In the midst of all this, the possibility of Liz Truss becoming the UK PM seems to be strong. In a recent survey, Liz’s chances of becoming PM have increased to 90 percent. She is becoming the favorite of every survey and poll.

many challenges to face

Rishi Sunak or Liz Truss, whoever becomes the Prime Minister of the country, apart from inflation, is going to create a path full of tax thorns along with deteriorating relations with China. These issues will present many challenges for the new PM. Liz Truss has promised that, if she becomes PM, she will work to give relief to the public by cutting taxes first. She has promised the public that she will cut income tax by up to 1.25 percent. Along with this, he has also promised to roll back the increase in corporation tax. Liz Truss says that it is not ethical to increase taxes in times of crisis.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.