Jio and Meta i.e. Facebook have jointly launched a grocery shopping app JioMart. This app has been brought to the public in the recently held Reliance AGM 2022. Its biggest feature is that you can shop directly from WhatsApp by going to this app and can also pay money directly from there through WhatsApp Pay or other payment methods. For this, Jio has issued a number +91 79770-79770, which is JioMart’s number and you have to start with sending WhatsApp messages to this number.
Also read: Reliance AGM 2022: 5 Important Announcements You Must Know
By messaging this number, they will take you to the grocery store of JioMart and from there you can add whatever you want to the cart. JioMart can reach people faster and the only reason for this is that it is used by WhatsApp and there are currently around 500 million people in India with WhatsApp accounts.
Read this: JioMart launch: Now shopping can be done through JioMart through WhatsApp
JioMart is officially launched and if you also want to know how to use it, then we have prepared a step by step guide here, which can be helpful for you. Through JioMart, you can buy cosmetics, ration, personal care products and everything else used at home.
Read this: How to change the language of Facebook and Instagram in Hindi
How to shop on JioMart through WhatsApp –
- First of all save JioMart number +91 79770 79770 in your phone.
- Now open WhatsApp on your phone and send Hi to this number.
- Now you will get messages from this number, which you can see in the screenshot below. In this message, you will be asked to click on a button to start shopping on JioMart.
- Now click on the button ‘Get Started’ and a new page will appear in front of you.
- Now click on the option ‘View Catalog’.
- Now you will be asked for the pin code of your area, fill it.
- Now add any item you want in the grocery to cart by tapping the + sign next to it.
- Now at the bottom you will get the option of ‘View Cart’, click on it and then click on “Send to Business” button.
- Now to complete the order, fill the full address of the house in the ‘Provide Address’ option and confirm it.
- Now you have to pay for these goods, then many payment methods will come in front of you, in which you will get Cash on Delivery, Pay on JioMart, and Pay on WhatsApp.
- now you By choosing your payment method Select the option ‘Review and pay’ and check the cart.
- Now press the ‘Send payment’ button and after that enter your UPI ID and complete the payment. But for this it is also mandatory to link your UPI ID with WhatsApp.