Twitter Allows its users to have live audio conversations. Whether the host or the speaker, everyone can have live audio conversations through Twitter Spaces. This feature is currently only available for iOS and Android devices. With the web version of Twitter, users can only join conversations in Spaces.
Like tweets, Spaces are also open to everyone. This means you can join any Spaces. If you are an iOS and Android user, you can create as well as join Twitter Spaces.
You can also share them with other users as well. If you have not used this service of Twitter yet, then read this article. Here its complete process is explained.
How to create Twitter Spaces?
- To use Twitter Spaces, first open the Twitter app on your Android or iPhone.
- After that click on the Plus icon at the bottom of the screen.
- From the many options coming here, click on Spaces.
- As soon as you do this, you go to the Create your Space page.
- Enter the name of your Spaces. It can also be the name of your topic.
- Let us know that you can also record Spaces.
- Not only this, you also get the option to schedule Spaces.
- After filling all the details click on Start your Space button.
- Now you can also invite people to join your space and skip this step.
- By doing this your Spaces will be created. It’ll appear at the top of the Home timeline.
- join like this
- live Twitter Spaces will appear on your screen with the host’s profile picture.
- If you want to join the Spaces of someone you don’t follow, you can find him on Twitter and click on his profile picture.
- After that click on Star Listing option. Now you will join Space as a listener.
- You can request to speak by clicking on the request button.
- You will be able to speak once the request is approved.