Now you can get the details of the owner or owner of any vehicle online itself from its registration number or number plate of the vehicle. There are many ways for this, such as the government’s vahan parivahan website or the Acko app. VAHAN is a government website on which details of 285,768,212 vehicles are available. In this, you will get the details of all the vehicles that have been registered with the RTO office, including cars, bikes, autos, cabs, buses, trucks, all.
How to Check Vehicle Owner Details by Registration Number Online – How to check Vehicle Owner Details by Registration Number
1. How to remove vehicle owner details from Vahan Parivahan website
- Visit Vahan Parivahan website – vahan.parivahan.gov.in/
- There will be an option to login with mobile number.
- Below this click on create account.
- Now create an account by entering your mobile number and mail-id.
- Now enter the OTP received on the mobile and create a new password.
- Now the login page will appear back, login there.
- Now enter the number plate number of the vehicle you want the information of.
- Then while filling the captcha code, select the option of ‘Vahan search’.
- You will get all the details here. This will include information such as RC, Insurance, etc.
2. How to track the owner or owner of the vehicle through SMS
Here too Vahan will help you. It doesn’t even require internet.
- Open the Messages app on your phone.
- Now type VAHAN
of the vehicle. Example: VAHAN MH01TR3522
- Now send this SMS to the number 7738299899.
- Within a few minutes, you will get an SMS, which will have all the information like the name of the owner of the vehicle, RTO details, RC, insurance, etc.
3. How to get vehicle owner information from number plate on Acko App
- First of all download Acko App in your phone.
- Open your app and enter your mobile number in it and then verify with OTP.
- Go to the ‘Do more with Acko’ section below and click on ‘RTO Info’.
- Now enter the vehicle number here.
- As soon as you enter the number, the details will appear on your display.
4. How to find vehicle owner details with registration number on Digit website
- Visit the GoDigit website – godigit.com/traffic-rules/
- Here on the home page, choose between Car, Bike and Auto or Commercial Vehicle.
- Now enter any name in place of the owner’s name
- Then you will see the option to fill the registration number and your mobile number.
- Now fill the OTP and click on “Get Details” below
- You will get all the details.