Facebook And Instagram, both are the most used social media apps in the world. Instagram, which is mostly used for posting or watching short videos, is an app from Facebook. People also connect with friends and family through video calling on them. Share your photos and videos around the world, post your thoughts on it and many people who are more followed on Instagram influence the world by sharing their videos, pictures or other things . In such a situation, many people in India would like to use these apps in their Hindi language, but they do not know how to change the language of Facebook and Instagram to Hindi.
This article is about how you can use these social media apps in your own language. Here you can easily use Facebook and Instagram in the language of your choice, by following the steps given below.
How to Change the Language of Facebook and Instagram in Hindi
- For Facebook First of all open Facebook on your smartphone.
- Now if you are logged in, then three lines will appear on the top right side, click on them. If you aren’t logged in, login again, then repeat this step.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you, scroll down in it and select the option Settings and Privacy at the bottom.
- Now go to Settings in it.
- In this, click on the Preferences option and then select the option of Language and Region.
- First of all, turn on the option below.
- Now going back from this option, click on the option given at the top, after which a list of languages will appear in front of you.
- Here you can choose from English to Hindi or any language of your choice.
- In this you will also find languages like Bangla, Marathi, Punjabi, Urdu, Tamil, etc.
How to change language in Instagram
- First of all open Instagram app.
- Now click on your profile icon at the bottom right corner.
- When the next page opens, three lines will appear on the top right hand side, this is the menu icon, click on it.
- Now select the Settings option
- Now select the Account option here.
- Now go to the Language option on the page that appears.
- Here you will find many languages, but there is only Hindi option for India, there are other foreign languages.