Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale is going to start soon. Before the start of the sale, the company has also shared information about the offers available during the sale on some popular smartphones. The festive season is also about to start and the rollout of 5G network has also started. In such a situation, those who are preparing to buy a smartphone, they should definitely take a look at these offers. You will be surprised to know that the Google Pixel 6A smartphone will also be available with a discount in this sale, after which you can buy it at an even lower price of Nothing Phone 1. Let us tell you how much Google Pixel 6A is cheaper than Phone 1 of Nothing in Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale.
Read this: Nothing Phone (1) Review: Will it really win the mid-range phone race?
Google Pixel 6a cheaper than Nothing Phone (1) at Big Billion Days Sale
The price of Nothing Phone (1) in this sale will be Rs 28,999, while its original price is Rs 33,999. That is, in this sale of Flipkart, you are getting a discount of Rs. 5,000 on it.
On the other hand, Google Pixel 6a, which has been launched at a price of Rs 43,999, can be bought for just Rs 27,699 in the Big Billion Days sale. This is indeed a great deal where you are getting a discount of around Rs.16,000. Although this will not be a flat discount, it may include some bank offers or other offers, which the company has not yet given information about.
Also Read: Best 5G Smartphones Under Rs 25000
Let us tell you that in addition to great cameras, Google Pixel 6a includes features like 6.1-inch Full HD + OLED HDR display, Google Tensor processor, 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, and 4410mAh battery. If you are looking for a phone in the range up to Rs 28,000, then this is the best phone in this sale. Whereas the Nothing Phone 1 gets Snapdragon 778G+ chipset, AMOLED screen, 50+50 MP dual rear cameras and a unique transparent design with 33W fast charging support.
Good discount is also available on other phones in Flipkart sale
On the official page of the sale of Flipkart, offers have also been given on smartphones from brands like Oppo, Realme, Motorola, and Infinix. In these offers, the price of the phone has come down slightly and to reduce it further, ICICI and Axis Bank card offers are also available. Apart from this, with the exchange offer, you can buy these smartphones at even lower prices.
- The Redmi Note 10 Pro Max can be had for just Rs.14,999, while the original price is Rs.17,999.
- Realme Narzo 50 can be found in this sale for a price of Rs. 10,999. This discount also includes bank offers.
- The price of Oppo Reno 8 5G will also come down from Rs 29,999 to Rs 26,999.
- The Infinix Hot 12 Play will also be available on sale for just Rs 7,199, down from Rs 11,999.
- You can buy the Moto G52 in the Big Billion Days sale for just Rs.12,599.
- The Poco F4 5G that has been launched at Rs.27,999 will be available in this sale for just Rs.21,999.
- The Poco X4 Pro will also get a discount of Rs. 5,000, after which it will be priced at Rs. 13,999 in the sale.
- 6,000 discount is also available on Oppo Reno 7 Pro 5G.
- You can also buy Oppo Reno 8 in this sale for Rs 26,999 but not 29,999.
- The price of the Moto Edge 30 has also been reduced to Rs 22,749 in the sale as against Rs 27,999 at present.