The Indian Army has issued an official notice seeking eligible candidates for the Short Service Commission (SSC) Technical Post. There are a total of 191 vacancies. This position is available to unmarried male and female graduates and widows of Indian Armed Forces defense personnel. Applicants who wish to apply can apply after checking their eligibility. They can apply online at the official Indian Army website. Applications submitted in any other way will not be accepted. The deadline for submitting your online application is February 9, 2023. See below for details.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2023 Vacancies:
SSC-Tech (Male): 175 posts
SSC-Tech (female): 14 posts
For widows: 2 posts
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2023 Key Dates:
Start date for submitting applications: January 11, 2023
Online application deadline: February 9, 2023
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
Applicants with an engineering degree or in their final year of engineering can apply.
Candidates for the final year must be able to submit a Certificate of Acceptance by October 1, 2023.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates, please visit the official Indian Army (joining the Indian Army) website.
- Apply for executive entry or click login
- Fill out the online registration form
- After signing up, click ‘Online Application’
- Next, click ‘Apply’ next to SSC Technical Courses.
- An application form will appear
- Please fill out the application form with all required details.
- Please make sure all details are entered correctly.
- Click Submit