Tricolor campaign has been started from door to door across the country under the Amrit Festival of Independence. Rallies are being taken out from place to place regarding this. Meanwhile, the cases of corona in the country are also increasing continuously. On an average, more than 15,000 corona cases are being reported every day. After which the Center has issued a new advisory regarding this. The Center has asked the states to ensure that there is no big gathering for the Independence Day 2022 celebrations and everyone follows the COVID protocol.
The central government said this thing
The Center has also urged people to wear masks, maintain social distance and sanitize their hands to avoid infection. Meanwhile, several states have started strengthening COVID-19 safeguards, including making masks mandatory. This week, the Delhi government has made wearing of masks mandatory. On the other hand, if anyone is found violating it, he will be fined Rs 500.
It is mandatory to follow these corona rules
- People participating in an event should wear a mask properly. Masks have been made mandatory in states like Delhi and Kerala.
- Avoid large gatherings in crowded places and poorly ventilated places.
- Clean your hands frequently and thoroughly with sanitizer or soap and water
- Avoid attending any events if you have fever, cough and difficulty in breathing or any other symptom of COVID-19.
- It is mandatory to follow social distancing in outdoor gatherings.
- Be sure to cover your mouth and nose before coughing or sneezing.
16 thousand new cases of corona surfaced in the country
Let us tell you that during the last 24 hours in India, about 16 thousand new cases of covid-19 were reported and 68 patients died. According to the data released by the Union Health Ministry, the number of patients under treatment has decreased by 4,271 during the last 24 hours, now the number of patients under treatment has come down to 1,19,264, which is 0.27 percent of the total cases. According to the data, with the arrival of 15,815 new cases of covid-19, the total number of people infected in the country so far has increased to 4,42,39,372, while the total number of people who lost their lives in the epidemic due to the death of 68 people is up to 5,26,996. has reached.