Instagram: It is one of the popular social media platforms used around the world. It has many great features. Along with sharing short videos, users can also message their friends through this. Instagram introduced a new translate feature a while back. It has been brought to Instagram’s Direct Messages (DMs) feature so that users do not face any problem in chatting with their friends.
How to use Instagram’s translation feature
Instagram has said on its support page that when a business or creator sends a message to or from the account, the user can select the option to automatically translate the message. The app will translate the message through an automatic process. You can enable this feature by toggling the translation setting on. For this follow the steps given below.
How to use this feature?
- First of all open Instagram app on your phone. After that go to the DMs section by clicking on the message icon given at the top right side.
- Then open the chat for which you want to translate the message.
- After this, click on the profile detail coming at the top. Doing so will open the chat setting.
- Here you will find many options from theme to block.
- You have to go to the More Actions tab and click on the toggle of the Translate Messages setting to turn on the feature.
- After this all the messages of the chat will be translated into your preferred language. Also, the app will automatically translate the incoming new messages into your preferred language.