Nowadays many people use the OTT platform Netflix. Through this platform people can watch movies, TV series and shows. To use it, you have to take a subscription. Many people spend hours of their time on this. More than half of his day is spent watching movies etc. on Netflix. While subscribing to this, people have to add their credit or debit card details for the transaction.
Multiple ways to cancel Netflix subscription
Let us know that you can cancel the subscription of the popular OTT platform Netflix in many ways. Users can also do this by visiting the web browser or through the mobile app. All the methods are described here.
Cancel like this from web browser
- Open Google Chrome or any other browser on your computer. Open Netflix.com on it.
- Click on the arrow next to your profile photo on the ride side.
- Then click on Account option.
- Click on the Cancel button coming under Membership and Billing.
- Now the option of Finish Cancel will appear in front of you. Click on it.
- If you have a DVD plan, then you have to click on Cancel your DVD plan.
Follow these steps to cancel from iOS
- Open the Netflix app on your iPhone.
- Click on the profile icon on the top right corner of the app.
- Now click on Account option.
- Click on the Cancel Membership option given in the Billing Detail option.
- After that confirm by clicking on Finish Cancellation.
Similarly, you can cancel the subscription in Android smartphone as well. However, you may have to follow different or 1-2 more steps than this.